Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JDGuin

Default Word is changing my column widths

I am using Word 2002 & Excel 2002 for XP Pro.

I have been copying and pasting tables from Excel to Word for a long time.
Today something new happened. When I pasted the table into my Word document,
Word resized at least one of my columns. (It may have resized them all, but
one was dramatically noticeable, approx. three times its previous width.)

It has never done this before. Previously, the columns have always stayed
the same as they were in Excel. Any idea what caused this change, and how to
stop it?

Thanks!