Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joshua Joshua is offline

Default create columns in word

"Luc" luc."sanders2" wrote:

Memory,
If you mean newspaper columns, there is a button on the standard toolbar,
click and drag up to a maximum of 6 columns. Or as an alternative choose
Format - columns - you can have a maximum of 12 columns.
If you mean table columns, on the same toolbar there is a button to create
tables, click and drag to make columns and rows. Or choose Tables - Insert -
Table - you can have up to 63 columns.
Does this anwer your question, otherwise report back.
Luc

"memory" schreef in bericht
how do i create columns in word

I want to create newsletter column in one page more than one option means first i write a text few lines after i insert three columns write some text my question is here i need to insert two more columns in a same page.