When a document contains more than one section, it is necessary to include
the section number in the print range. See the "Print specific pages and
sections" portion of the "Print a document" Help topic.

"B. Levien" B. wrote in message
I have a user in the office who has created a 78 page document, with

section
breaks every 1 or 2 pages. She attempted to print a page range (55-61)

and
it will not print (although she can print "current" page and "section").

She
inserted page "numbers" or references as "A", "B", "C", "D", and so on.

I would like to confirm that the page range will not print as it does not
know what to print, as she is referencing letters instead of numbers.

When I
went into the document and changed the fields to numbers, it would print

the
page range. I assume that the computer, when asked to print a page range,

is
looking for numerical fields, not alphabetical. Since it cannot find
numerical fields, it prints nothing.

I have never run into this issue before (and I have never seen anyone

using
A, B, C, D to "number" pages before).

If someone could either confirm this, or set me straight, I would

appreciate
it.