Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Wrapping Style Default Change

If you have Word 2002 or 2003, you can set the default wrapping style for
inserted/pasted pictures on the Edit tab of Tools | Options. I don't know
that this applies to AutoShapes, however, which would include text boxes.
Setting the AutoShape defaults might work, but note that when you set the
defaults, you're setting them for a single document. To change the defaults
for all new documents, you need to do this directly in Normal.dot. And I'm
not 100% confident that wrapping is one of the defaults that would "take,"
given that it would apply to shapes as well as text boxes.

"Bill Haskell" wrote in message
How can I change a picture or text box insertion layout wrapping style
default? I have tried the DrawSet Autoshape Default, but that doesn't

seem
to work.

I insert a lot of pictures and text boxes which need to be moved and size
changed, and I have to change the wrapping style for each one individually
via PictureLayout box. That is tedious, there must be a way to change

the
default wrapping style when opening pictures and creating text boxes.
Thanks for any help,

Bill