Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I don't have color in MS Word Art...How can I fix this?

In Windows XP, click on Start | Control Panel | Accessibility
Options | Display tab | uncheck the "Use high contrast" box | OK.

In Windows Vista, there should be an option to turn off high
contrast somewhere in Start | Control Panel | Ease of Access
Center. You can also toggle high contrast on or off by pressing
Alt+LeftShift+PrintScreen.

Harmony wrote:

When I use MS Word and create text with word art the color I have chose does
not appear... I did install a program but them uninstalled it and tried again
with the same results..........Can anyone help me?