Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default I want to create a template or wizard or form or something, but wh

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

markliu50 wrote:
Here's the scenario. I want to have a generic announcement of
launching new programs in new countries, and I want to "parameterize"
it. So, the country name, for example, might appear several times in
the document, and the "launch date" may appear several times.

I want to have a template/wizard/form/something that when you open the
document it prompts you for the country name, launch date, etc., then
fills in the values in the document, then lets you customize the
document afterwards.

How do I do this?