Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default anyone know about locked douments and how to unlcok them?

So what's up with your machine that you cannot use it or why you are trying
to run the activation wizard? Is this still a corporate version?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Thomas Fitzgerald" Thomas wrote in
message ...
This has happened to me 2x.... This is a corp edition of 2003. Last
time I
just put office 2007 on my machine, that worked, but I was stuck with

I nuked my machine, installed office 2003 pro, it had worked for a long
time
now it's not working again. If you run the "activation" wizard, nothing
happens.

Please help!!!