Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris

Default Why dont MS just f**king re-write Word from scratch? Its dogsh*t

Word hater, I'm with you on this one. I've had countless problems with
indents and numbering that it becomes a nightmare, and I also agree that it's
a simple function that the program should have no problems in doing,
regardless of what anyone says or suggests...reading books etc etc etc it
shouldn't be required because you know as well as me that it is a basic
function of a word processor. Whether I'm using Office 97, 2000, XP or 2007
B2, the same problem is there in EVERY one of them.

As for Jezebel, you are obviously blinded by love to Microsoft so much that
you can't admit that there his complaint is valid. Instead you criticise him
of doing things he hasn't done, abuse him yourself and have the audacity to
offer no help whatsoever. Great work....!
No doubt you'll suggest the same thing to me as you did to Word Hater, feel
free as that's all I'm expecting from you at the moment...or maybe another
copy and paste from your good self?

Patrick, as for assuming he hasn't tried to understand how Word
works....mate, he shouldn't have to for things like this. It is really quite
frustrating but you've already been told that. Furthermore, he doesn't need
to spoon feed you or anyone else about what happened, blind Freddy could tell
you what he's talking about. That's just a cop out because you don't know the
solution.

Word Hater, although you could have approached the problem better, your
comments are still valid however you're not going to get an answer and
neither am I as to why this happens. The reason being they don't have a
solution. If there was one, it would have been fixed a long, long time ago.