Krakmup

G'Day
If you press "ALT-F11", is the image placed by imbedded VBA code?
When you "left click", does the menu (if shown) include "toggle field codes"?
What happens when you press the "Show/Hide" codes icon?

Krakmup

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

If it is set behind text you will additionally have to access it using the
white arrow selector from the drawing toolbar.

Stefan Blom wrote:
Can you access the logo if you click Header and Footer on the View
menu?

"Simply Mark1" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I have a Word document created by someone
else that I'd like to modify.

Specifically, there is a 5 cm margin on the left hand side of the
page. Within the 5 cm space is a logo. This logo appears on every
page of the document, & as new pages are added to the overall
document, this margin & logo automatically shows up as new pages are
added.

I'd like to preserve all this functionality, the margins and the
look and feel of the document, but I'd like to modify the logo.

Right or left clicking on the margin space or the logo does nothing.
The margin itself can be moved left or right, but I don't know how
to access and therefore change the content appearing between the
margin and the left edge of the page.

It is not a column feature; the document onlly has one column. It
may or may not be a frame but I have no experience with frames.

Failing to learn how to modify this document, I'd like to learn how
to create this format from scratch.

I'd certainly appreciate a few words of technical wisdom.

Thx