Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Saving mail merged letter seperately then emailing

If you want to send the letters as attachments to an email message, see the
"Individual Merge Letters" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

If you are using Word XP or later, the "Add-in to Merge Letters to Separate
Files" that I have written and that can be downloaded from that site will
allow you to create each letter as a separate file with a filename taken
from a field in the data source with a minimum of fuss.

and then for the emailing of them, see the article "Mail Merge to E-mail
with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Otherwise, as mentioned by Cathyall, you can execute the merge to email, in
which case, your letter will be inserted into the body of each email
message.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"chayanne" wrote in message
I have succesfully merged my document, now I want to save them as seperate
documents but it will only allow me to save it as one huge one. Once
saved
seperately, I then need to email them using the email address on each
letter
as an email merge. Can this be done or am I asking for too much??