Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default I am unable to download a word document to a job web site

And, shouldn't she be uploading, not downloading?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Word 2003 creates .doc files. Are you sure you are pointing to the correct
: file?
:
: --
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: "Rachel" wrote in message
: ...
: I am trying to download my CV to an employment website. An error message
: comes up saying file not found check the file name and try again. I am
: using
: Word 2003. The employment website accepts .doc .rtf .txt and PDF.
:
: Any help gratefully received. Thank you.
: Rachel
:
: