Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR

Default How do I delete text in Word without having to confirm deletio

Bulls-eye! Thanks Jay. I never would have noticed that a WP box had been
checked.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:43:02 -0800, "JR"
wrote:

Lately, highlighting a block of text in Word 2003 and then pressing Delete
key produces a confirmation question in lower left corner of the Word frame:
"Delete block? No (Yes)" I'm required answer this before the deletion takes
place. It's a nuisance. How can I stop it?

In Tools Options General, uncheck both options that mention
WordPerfect.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman