Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cite a citation

In two pieces. What if you want to cite Doe for something other than
the Mooray quote, or Mooray directly from the book rather than as
quoted by someone else?

On Mar 11, 3:01*pm, "IgorM" wrote:
Hi

I have a question regarding citations in Word 2007. I want to add a citation
to my document. The problem is that the author I want to cite is citing
someone else. So it's going to be a citation of a citation. In my country
the citation would look like:
in this example I want to cite John Doe's book (page 34) published in 1994
but John in his book cited Steve Mooray's work (page 23) from 1990:

"There are 100 different types of jams" (Doe, 1994 p. 34, after: Mooray,
1990 p. 23).
All I can get now is (Doe, 1994 p. 34).

Can this be done in Word 2007?

Kind regards