Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?S00x?=,

I was wondering why, when working on a template that I created and adding
auto text to that template, the cpu usage hangs around 50%. If I use the
template as a document and type in it, the cpu usage stays much lower
sometimes down to 0. As soon as I pull up the template as a template and
then begin to work in it, the cpu usage goes up and fluctuates as high as
50%. I have tried this on two different computers with the same result. The
second computer has 1/2 the ram and it will hang around 90% while pulling the
template up as a template and working with it. Is this normal behavior?

It's possible the template file is damaged. Have you experimented with a new
file to see if you get the same problems?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)