Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Creating a Handbook

Do you have Publisher? If so, it's time to start using it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"K.V.O." wrote in message
I am trying to create a handbook for a class I teach. I have made one in
Word
2007 but I can never get the content to stay where I want it. I have
printed
it double sided and I want each chapter to have its own stat page on the
right page. But most of the time it ends up on the wrong side, with other
content on the same page or in the wrong position. If anyone has and tips
or
tricks for me, or if I should be using a different Microsoft Program
please
let me know. Thanks.