Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A little Frustrated A little Frustrated is offline

Default Auto Text Insert Feature

Thanks for your help there. You are appreciated.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

AutoComplete no longer works for AutoText entries in Word 2007, if that's
what you are asking. Instead, type the name of the AutoText and then press
F3 to insert it.

Alternatively, if you have been using AutoText to primarily insert text
(instead of more complex objects), you can make use of AutoCorrect instead.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"abonilla4" wrote in message
Can someone please advise me how to work the auto insert text feature in
Word
2007? I don't understand how to enable it to work at all.