Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mark Mark is offline

Default Word e-mail

Suzanne,
I could sure use your expertise. I have Home and Student 2007 with Word and
Mail. After creating a document in Word, Send to only gives me a fax option.
The email option is "greyed out". What needs to be done so I can more
readily email.
Thanks for your help!!!
--
Mark

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Office 2007 Home and Student does not include Outlook.

"norma w." norma wrote in message
I just purchased office home and student and cannot get my outlook e-mail
contacts to transfer.
Is this possible. If not I have wasted my money.
I need to do a doc. in word and e-mail to another person.
I will need to do a lot of them all different.