Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 - Unable to Print Selected Pages

Eggheader hijacker.

Brock Kartes wrote in message
: When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document
that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified
pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document
bar.
:
: The application however is able to print based on the customized page
numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a
change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing
actual versus versus customized pages?
:
: Greatly Appreciated.
:
:
:
: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
: 19-Apr-10
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; see
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the
"Print
: specific pages and sections portion of
:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 12:51 AM
: Xavior wrote:
:
: Unable to print document.
: Hi,
:
: I have a user that is trying to print this word document.
: She is able to print the document if she decides to print the whole
document.
: However, when she only some pages. I.E. 2-9. She is unable to do so.
: MS word however shows no error. There are no print outs either.
: I tested it with another document and was able to do the above.
:
: Is there any settings that could be changed to enable her to print the
range
: of pages she wanted?
:
: --
: X
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 1:45 AM
: Graham Mayor wrote:
:
: See http://support.microsoft.
: See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826218
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
: On Monday, April 19, 2010 8:29 AM
: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: Probably she needs to include a section number; seehttp://word.mvps.
: Probably she needs to include a section number; see
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...leSections.htm or the
"Print
: specific pages and sections portion of
:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH060829711033.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
: On Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:13 PM
: Brock Kartes wrote:
:
: MS Word 2007 - Selected Page Printing doesn't work
: When attempting to print selected pages from MS Word 2007 from a document
that has customized page numbers the request doesn't print the specified
pages based on the page number reference in the page numbers in document
bar.
:
: The application however is able to print based on the customized page
numbers entered into the header/footer area of the document. This is a
change from Word 2003, is there a way to revert Word 2007 back to printing
actual versus versus customized pages?
:
: Greatly Appreciated.
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: Crypto Obfuscator for .NET - Product Review
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...or-for-ne.aspx