Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Disappearing ruler

In that case, after verifying that you don't have adaptive menus enabled,
see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm.

"Zuzana" wrote in message
I know it is supposed to be in the View menu. I cannot find it there

though. Z.

€žSuzanne S. Barnhill" napÃ*sal (napÃ*sala):

Ruler is on the View menu, not on the View tab of Tools | Options.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Zuzana" wrote in message
One day, my vertical and horizontal ruler started to disappear. I have
already tried what people wrote here earlier:

1. tools - options - view etc. - this did not maky any difference,
2. view - ruler - I cannot find the "ruler" in the "view"

What else could I do? Or where is the "ruler" that is supposed to be

in
the
"view"?

Many thanks, Zuzana