Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sninkle Sninkle is offline

Default copy/pasted pictures show up in print preview, but do not print

If the picture is set as Hidden Text that will prevent it from printing and
showing on the print preview. If you go to Tools - Options - Print tab and
check the Hidden Text checkbox. That may fix the problem.
--
Carrie

"mari255" wrote:

I have done documents for years with copy and pasting pics from the internet,
but
then a week ago, I could see the the picture when i do print preview, but it
does not print out with the document. Help!!!!