Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default automatically delete text in clipboard on exit

Are you sure it isn't one of the first few that precede the alphabetic list?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Stephen" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you with this again, if you are still there. Some bug
seems to have happened and I lost all of my macros. Most of them were
quite
simple and easy to replace except, of course, yours.

I went through the steps again and seem to be okay until the "Dim MyData
As
DataObject" problem.

Now when I go to references, "Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object
Library" isn't there (if they are all in alphabetical order after the
first
few items). It goes from "Microsoft Feeds 2.0 Object Library" to
"Microsoft
FrontPage 6.0 Page Object Reference Library." I tried checking the
"Feeds"
box but it didn't seem to help.

If you could tell me what I am doing wrong, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for all your help.

Stephen

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

I apologize profusely. I missed a step that's required for this macro,
but not
generally for most macros.

The line that says "Dim MyData As DataObject" refers to a type of object
that
isn't built into Word. To make it available, do this:

- Open the macro editor and double-click the module in the Normal.dotm
template
that contains the AutoClose macro.

- Click the Tools menu (in the macro editor, not in Word itself) and
choose