Anne Troy

Hi, David. The most common mistake people make in setting this up is they
use the Paragraph formatting to set indents. Don't do it! Try the tips at
the links. I'm not sure which one will help you best.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/h...osoft_word.htm
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Manual Guy" wrote in message
I am using numbering per installation step, and then under some of the
instructions i put another layer ( i think that is the correct

terminology)
like so:

20. blah blah blah
1 ect
2 ect

that is what i want it to do and i can't remember how do do that

david
"Anne Troy" wrote:

Hi, Manual Guy. "I can't get..." isn't very descriptive. Can you please
explain what happens and what you WANT to happen? Are you creating

custom
styles?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Manual Guy" Manual wrote in message
I can't get bullet styles to stay the same in cells. I make

instruction
manuals for the company I work for, and everything has to be

consistant.
Sometimes I have multi-layred bullets and the format is different in

each
cell. I'm Lost!! Help me please!!