Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Purpose of medium shade unicode character in Word 2010 equation ed

You could try posting your question as a comment on Murray Sargent's
blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/murrays/default.aspx. Before you do
that, scan through his blog entries to see if he's discussed these
things already.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:16:01 -0700, LynchburgRecord
wrote:

I tried asking about this before but I really wasn't specific enough. Please
see the screen shot url below:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_4Fz7Um3aXFY/S6.../equation1.JPG

The Unicode medium shade character in the Microsoft Word 2010 Equation
Editor seems to have the effect of making the integral sign larger. I am
sure there is more going on than just that, but I am not sure what. Is there
a more specialized place where I can post this question.

Thank you,

LynchburgRecord