Beth Melton

You know, it seems like Office Watch it has been reduced to a bunch of
advertising these days. Each time the latest copy arrives in my inbox
I can't help but say "ow!" after reading it. grin

I suspect Peter may appreciate the fact that someone is spamming the
newsgroups with his latest issue - it only helps him hock his products
under the guise of "useful information about Office "...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I notice that although you posted 10 KB of copyrighted material in
the NG,
you snipped the copyright notice. It would have been much more
"useful" to
post a link to http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx,
where
users can get the information "straight from the horse's mouth."