Carol

Default Word is printing pages it shouldn't.

Hi Robin,

You have to tell it to print the section if you don't want all pages
printed. To print an entire section type s3. To print non-contiguous
sections: Type the section numbers with commas between them. For example,
type s3,s5

I hope this has been helpful to you.

"Robin" wrote:

The first two pages of my Word document are not numbered. At the end of the
2nd page I have inserted a Next Page Section Break because I need to start
numbering my document, starting with 1 in the footer to begin on the 3rd
page. When I go to print and select pages 1-2 to print double sided I also
get pages 3 and 4. I believe this is happening because I have started my
numbering to begin on page 3. Is there any way to stop this from happening?