Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wli2k2 wli2k2 is offline

Default Helvetica font

The user that can select the Helvetica font in Word did not have the font
under control panel\fonts which I found strange.

You said it may be a resident font on the printer; can you clearify what you
mean?

Thanks for your help!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It may be a resident font on the printers used by some users; otherwise, it
may come with some Adobe product.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Helvetica is not a font that is included with any Microsoft software or
operating system. To get it you will either need to buy it or install a
program that includes it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"wli2k2" wrote in message
This might be a stupid queston but how can I get the Helvetica font in
Microsoft Word 2003? Some of our users have this font and others do

not.

Please help.
Thanks!