fiona nelson

Hi Suzanne,

It seems like this antivirus software should come with a general warning!
:-)

Fiona

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you are running Norton AntiVirus, disable its Office Plug-in.

"Hawk" wrote in message
I just installed Microsoft Office 2003. and when I save a .doc then close

it
tells me that file is not available yet it Can be opened in WordPad. I

did
have OpenOffice installed and Uninstalled it thinking there was a conflict

in
programs trying to open it....and yes if you double clicked any

doc/rtf/etc
OpenOffice Would and could open it.......

I am not computer savy so please make whatever 'solution' easy to
understand. Thank You....I just want to be able to open my files with MW

I've
never had this problem before.