Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Bottom Border Missing

If you can get to the setting where you have it set "From edge," then you
can change it to "From text" the same way as in any other version.

"gertandruby" wrote in message
It is set "from edge". Can you give me step by step instructions for
office
2007 so I can follow each step and hopefully see what is going wrong?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is this a table border or a page border? If the latter, are you setting
it
"From text" instead of "From edge of page"?

"gertandruby" wrote in message
I pulled up this article before I posted. I am doing something wrong.
still don't have a bottom border.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"gertandruby" wrote in message
When I print and print preview my bottom border is missing. What do
need
to do?