Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dian D. Chapman, MVP Dian D. Chapman, MVP is offline

Default Zapfino font not showing full characters

Are you sure that you don't have the line spacing set to EXACT?

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified Instructor, Editor/TechTrax Ezine
Tech Editor for Word & Office 2007 Bibles
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Dian.Chapman

Free PC Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word Tricks eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:03:11 -0800, natedog101
wrote:

Hi,

I've used Zapfino in the past, but just recently when I try to use it, the
characters are cut off on the top and bottom. I've tried reinstalling the
font, changing the paragraph, line, and kerning settings, but to no avail.

Does anybody have any idea why this would happen? I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks.