Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Disable header & footer on multiple pages

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm for an explanation of
the correct way to set this up.

"Terrie A." wrote in message
I have our letterhead setup with a header and footer. Any of our staff

can
put that file on their desktop as a shortcut and use it to create letters.
What is happening is that the header and footer on a one page letter is

fine.
BUT, when the letter is 2, 3 or 4 pages long, the header and footer keep
printing on those pages as well. Is there no way to "disable" on the

header
and footer on page 2, 3, and 4? I've tried using Section breaks but I am
obviously doing something wrong because it still prints on pages 2, 3, and

4.
Thanks!
--
Terrie A.