Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

Default Word 2007 Trust Center

On 11 jan, 16:57, Gary (Boise) Gary (Boise)
@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
Good Morning,
Anyone know how to get WORD from crashing. I ran the diagnostics, suggested
to turn on trust center. I did in Excel, Acess, but WORD will not allow me to
even select this. *Entire menu is dead. If anyone has any ideas, I would
appreciate the help.
Thanks
Gvan

Without exactly knowing what makes your Word version crash, it is hard
to come up with an answer. When does Word crash? When you open it,
when you try to save a document, when you type, ...? Does it happen
when you run Word in safe mode?

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...artingword.htm might be
a good starting point.

Yves