Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kaladunkin@gmail.com is offline

Default Suddenly Typing in Red Underline!!!!

OMG thank you so much i had exactly the same problem and had NO idea what was going on ahah you saved me thank you

On Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:49:01 PM UTC+8, obillo wrote:
Typing in a new Word doc, all of a sudden my typing turns to red
underline--and won't allow me to change back to normal. I know I accidentally
brushed some key or other w/fingers of my right hand (I'm a v. bad 2-finger
typist) just before that happened.
Also--there are red dotted lines in my doc showing what I deleted, notes of
formatting. There's a box marked 'final showing markup' visible up in the
tool bar--I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before. Obviously I've accidentally
activated some feature or other. How do I ghet back to normal? (Normal to me
means just plain letters on the screen in the size and color of my
choice--and nothing else.)