Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dvya

Default How I get Word to.........

Ive copied and pasted the code and its telling me that i have a syntax error.
Any advice?

Thank You,

DVYA

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Execute the merge to a new document and then run a macro containing the
following code when that document is the active document:

Dim i As Long

For i = 1 To ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Visionary Soup" Visionary wrote in message
print mailmerged documents to the printer and staple them separately? For
example I sent 3 addressed 3 paged letters and the printer staple after
all
the letter had been completed. (9 sheets were then stapled!)