Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Banks

Default Merge fields not showing data in word footer

We are generating form letters using MS Word 2000 and then sending out
through email (Exchange 2003 mail server) using mail merge wizard.
When the document gets emailed out all the merger fields except for the
one in the footer is not getting merged. If I open the attachment
directly from email the merged data is not there. If I save the
document to my local computer the merged data appears. If I email the
doc outside my organization the same exact thing happens. Has anyone
experienced this before?