Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Peter is offline

Default How do I design fillable forms in word (2003 or 7)?

I don't like it when it comes to data binding. It becomes very complicated
particularly when you try to build a seamless database or xsd to run a
survey. You can't mess up with your research data and you can definitely not
sue Microsoft for their poor interface design (for some applications) :-)

"John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macinto" wrote:

No. Persist with InfoPath. Word will recommend that you use InfoPath --
it's the tool designed for the job :-)

On 18/1/07 12:06 PM, in article
, "Peter"
wrote:

I am trying to run a survey and distribute a form that contain my
questionnaire. I had a hard time doing this in infopath. I am wondering if
there is an easy solution in word?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410