Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] mannyack@gmail.com is offline

Default jumping between pages

Hi,

I have a table and when I copy some stuff into a section of the table
if I don't have enough room on the particular page for the stuff that
I copied it will take the stuff that I copied plus some of the stuff
above it to a whole new page and leave a big blank when I had intended
to copy it. Also, its not only with copy and pasting also if I'm just
typing something and it goes to a certain length all the stuff I just
typed is transplanted to the next page leaving a big blank on where I
actually wanted to type the stuff.

Hope that makes sense.

regards,

manny