Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tiago Nogueira[_2_] Tiago Nogueira[_2_] is offline

Default Printing odd paged documents...

I know that this isn't the right answer but...
I don't you simple make an 4th page with nothing write?
It makes sense if you don't have nothing to write... and the word will
'print' nothing in the back of the third page, and then goes to another
page... hehe, just a trick ;]

"ajayb" escreveu:

Hi there,

I have a 3 page document that I am merging with 100 records. I print all
letters double sided, the problem is that the 1st page of the second letter
goes on the back of the 3rd page of the first letter and so on.

How do I get it to print so that the 1st and 2nd pages are double sided but
the 3rd isn't?

Hope that makes sense!

Many Thanks

Andy