Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Asian-pride[_2_] Asian-pride[_2_] is offline

Default word files wont open! please help.

I am taking online college courses and my teacher cannot open any of the word
files i send to her. It was working fine untill about a week ago.

I went to best buy and bought another copy of Microsoft Office Home and
Student 2007 in hopes that it would solve the problem. how ever it did not.
when i try to open attatchments i have sent it pops up an error block which
says
" Windows cannot fine
'C:users\Shannon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary internet
files\low\content.IES\WWGL254J\revised%20contrast% 20%20RTF%20SW[1].Ink'. Make
sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

When i try to add the attatchments after i open them it says that messege.
adding the attachments is a simple click to add but still no luck. Can anyone
help please!?!?!

Thank you.

Shannon