Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default I repaired the paper jam but the computer still says there is jam

I don't know if it will help or not but it can't hurt. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Sometimes there's a specific cover or part of the printer that you can
open and close to "kickstart" it after a paper jam. If not, try turning
the printer off and back on (I doubt it's really necessary to reboot the
system as JoAnn suggests).

"Printer Paper Jam" Printer Paper wrote in
message ...
my printer paper got jamed, I fixed the problem and it will make copies
manually
but I can't get it to copy anything from the computer, it just says paper
Jamed.
HOw do I fix it.