Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I turn on personalized toolbars?

By "personalized," I suspect you mean "adaptive." The wording of the options
to use or not use adaptive menus and toolbars varies from one version to
another, but the check boxes will be found on the Options tab of Tools |
Customize.

"Dana" wrote in message
this is for an assignment. that's pretty much all it says to do...but i

can't
figure out where it's supposed to be turned on. Thanks