Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to transfer a tif. file to Microsoft Word?

A .tif is just a picture. It is not editable, which means you can't copy
selections and paste. You need OCR to convert the picture into editable
text.

"Fabian" wrote in message
I am trying to translate a document from Greek to English. The document
came
to me in a tif. type file, which I was able to open it with Microsoft
Word,
however when I am trying to copy/cut and paste the text into a translation
website I cannot do it. It looks like the text it is in a box and I am not
able to highlight the text at lot.
Thanks in advance for any help!