Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help... master page, different second page.. I'm lost

How can anyone answer that, since you haven't said what you're trying to
accomplish?

This is your first mention of section breaks. When you add a section break,
it inherits the properties of the previous section. If you want something
different, you have to tell it not to carry over the properties from the
previous section. That's in the Header tabs of the Ribbon.

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 9:31:06 AM UTC-5, rickwtexas wrote:
yes, I placed the cursor on page, returned til I get to the bottom, then
do the section breaks the way Word online guide says to. Should I create
a text box instead?