Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ub ub is offline

Default English/French settings

Hi
The server that we work on uses French/English setting.
Some how sometime my word document takes French setting and the dot
seperator does not work for my calculation the number do not add up correct.
I want to write a vbs code in the document, so that when the document is
opened, it takes the english version of setting for calculation.
The code I have tried is
Set objlangset = Application.LanguageSettings
objlangset =
Application.LanguageSettings.LanguagePreferredForE diting(msoLanguageIDEnglishCanadian)
But this does not work.
Please advise of some solution, because we do not have access to change the
regional setting.