Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how can I print a documents saved location in word

Place the insertion point in the footer. Insert this field: { FILENAME \p }.
Press Ctrl+F9 to insert the field delimiters, { }. Type the code as shown.
Press F9 to update. To show/hide field codes in a document, use Alt+F9.

Note that if you want to create several documents that show the file name
and path, the easiest way is to create a template that has the FILENAME
field in the footer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mark" wrote in message
news
How can I print a document with a footer showing the documents 'saved as'
path?