Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default How to record a video-- taping a process?

I've never done this and don't have the product but I believe Camtasia
(http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp) is one of the better tools for this
job and there is a free trial available.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Bridget" wrote in message
I am creating a document that will be used a tutorial-- a "how to do
certain
things." I've been using screenshots and wordy explainations... but for
one
prcoess (merging comments, if you want to know) I'd rather have a video
for
users to watch.

So is there some sort of way I can record the process, as if you were
watching my screen while I do it myself?

Thanks for the help!