Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How to record a video-- taping a process?

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:34:04 -0700, Bridget
wrote:

I am creating a document that will be used a tutorial-- a "how to do certain
things." I've been using screenshots and wordy explainations... but for one
prcoess (merging comments, if you want to know) I'd rather have a video for
users to watch.

So is there some sort of way I can record the process, as if you were
watching my screen while I do it myself?

Thanks for the help!

Visit www.techsmith.com and look at Camtasia Studio.

--
Regards,