JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I had to look - it seems it's Open Office. I was going to make a comment
about the OP's comment that MS *should* be open to open it but I figured I'd
take the higher road. I hit the delete key instead of Send.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
What's an ODT file? Never heard of it...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"sage" wrote in message
I need to open a .odt document file. Word should be able to do this, but
it
just comes up as gibberish.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.