Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default INCLUDETEXT

Is the message that you are getting

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command"

If so, see the following Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"SorrentoBob" wrote in message
In 2003 I could use INCLUDETEXT to call another document or documents
into a
'master 'document. That secondary document is linked to the same data file
as
the master and includes mergefields from that data file.In 2003 the merge
works perfectly and pulls in the approopriate seconary document or
documents
for each record. In 2007 I set up the docs in the same way, BUT when the
merge runs it stops at EVERY record to inform me that that the secondary
document is linked to the data file and requires me to click OK. Any
ideas?
--
Thanks,
SorrentoBob