Old August 23rd 21, 08:27 AM
Maxxx17 Maxxx17 is offline

Default I want to be like the kitty cat in the anime.

I think everyone has seen that in anime there are characters not only in the form of people. There are also animals. Such cute girls who jump like pussies. They have ears on their head. And they meow. I'm crazy attracted to them. I don't know why but they seem cuter than regular anime girls. I'm thinking of cosplaying one of them. I have ears. What else can I do to make the image as awesome as possible?