Old August 25th 21, 02:15 PM
Maxxx17 Maxxx17 is offline

Originally Posted by Emily111 View Post
Oh yeah. That's my favorite type of girl from the anime. They would be small and have ears like cats or bunnies. That's an interesting idea. It's about the cosplay. Well as long as you have ears you can still get your own animal contacts. As they in the anime have not natural eye color. And with these lenses cosplay just shine. You'll look very bright. Also, do not forget about the makeup. It's one of the most important parts of the look.To dramatically change your face and your image as a whole.
I completely agree with you there. This is the nicest person I've ever met. They're just adorable. I think everyone who watches anime now agrees with me.